Friday, December 28, 2012, 2:06 AM

I guess these days have been rather hectic for me and I still am trying to calm down from the hype of certain things in order for my mind to properly think things through and start on what is needed to be started on. If that last sentence made any sense or whatsoever..

I would upload pics but my laptop and camera's SD card isn't co-operating with one another right now so I will edit the post again when they stop being a bitch with one another. heh.

It's already the 28th of December and yes the *roll eyes* apocalypse that the Mayans "supposedly" predicted did not happened and honestly, I don't care. Whether I die or not, it doesn't matter, I believe in living your live to the fullest. My motto in life? In fact, it's actually inscribed on the back of my iPod touch...

"Nothing is absolute, live like you were dying"

Sometimes, I guess these kinda thoughts push me forward from the depths of darkness and I tell myself that things would get better. They have to, don't they? Eventually.

I need to correct my sleeping habits, like seriously. I have been sleeping at 5am every SINGLE day and waking up at 10am. My genes of non-existence eye-bags is starting to slow down on me.. I think? Either that or the fact that wearing contact lens is causing it. heh. No idea.

Something that I crave for these days? Someone to talk to me in proper English rather than the off slang of Singlish and so. I guess I kind of miss it? I know that I don't type the best English and all but really, it stems from laziness. When it comes to speaking the language? That's a totally different thing because, or at least those that are close to me would realize, I don't really use Singlish much and I kinda am a grammar Nazi when it comes to speaking proper English. :p

Been growing fatter this month *gasp* since I had 3 or more buffet lunches etc already and yet I'm having another one this Sunday. While I'm also going out this Saturday... yep, it's grow fat month! ^_^

This Sunday's dinner is going to be awesome, I hope. We booked a 14-seat reservation in Pan Pacific Orchard hotel's 10@claymore and from reviews, I'm hoping it's good! Footing the bill is no joke either @_@

With that said, you can tell that I'm just piecing random thoughts into a post with no proper order or whatsoever. Recently, I have been craving for Belgium waffles since I had them during a buffet lunch at 1 market. It's actually a restaurant opened by this guy, Chef Wan? I don't know if you know him but I do because my mum always used to turn to that channel and damn, I can still remember his voice til this day. Anyway, the belgium waffles were awesome! They were crispy and just right with the butter-like taste!

Also, just tried making waffles at home like... 4hours ago? Ate them for dinner and it was crispy but not crispy enought :(

Cake Pops. Cake in the lollipop style. Gonna make that for Sunday! :D Making the cake base on Saturday when I'm home and then decorating/coating with chocolate for the final touch on Sunday.

Just realized, I'm actually posting a non-emo post. Not really ? I don't know actually.. but hey, I sound cheery :D That's good, no?

On a side note...I'm turning 21 in exactly a week. I guess I do feel old but as long as I don't look old, that's okay right? I don't mind aging though, it tends to bring a sense of maturity and I guess maybe I could meet people with alike thoughts? I like conversing when it concerns nice topics instead of childish and immature ones.. sometimes? :p

Guess Ima post the photos when I'm back using my laptop tomorrow night!

Damn, I procrastinated with writing Chapter 2 of my story again :( Hope that no one unsubscribes while I'm in procrastination mood. heh.

2013 is coming, what's your resolutions for the new year? (:


So you really think you know me well

Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.


Goals in Life

-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



you run away but I will not chase after you

xDANTE
C236 '09
Anton video blog
Baritales
Carmen
Charlene
Charmian
Cher
Elizabeth
Elvyn
Dilys
Geraldine
Grace
Honghoon
HuiLin
Jane
Jason
JingZhi
Jodan
Jonathan
JunHao
JunYan
JunYan's novel
Karean
Michelle
PeiQi
Sylvia
Vincent
Yanling
Yijie
Zh


Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

Everyone judges me but no one knows me. Open your eyes and get back to reality, please.