Thursday, July 26, 2012, 12:58 AM

Today, something made me start thinking about the many opportunities I have let go in my life without trying, either that or just giving up halfway. It then set me thinking whether I should take up this opportunity and try something new to create something in my life that will stay forever and inevitably would help me in the future. I admit that there are many things regarding it that I hate and do not wish to comply to, but if it helps my future, shouldn't I go for it? Everyone is afraid when it comes to trying new things but eventually we all have to stop running and face up to it.Rather than brooding over the past and asking yourself why didn't you get the chance or why did you give up the chance, why not look forward to the future and grab hold of the chances being given to you? With that mindset, I shall think over this matter carefully. I know that small sacrifices have to be made everyday to achieve what you want, so what's holding me back?All my life, I feel like I have been running away from every single difficult situation and being afraid of facing up to it. I have been changing myself recently, I used to have thoughts such as, "It's a hassle to help so I don't wish to help" or "Someone else can do it" but recently I always remind myself in my head that my dream is to change the lives of at least some of the less fortunate and if I want to achieve that I have to broaden my mind, open up to helping despite of the hassle and be less prejudiced. If everyone in the world could do that, wouldn't it be a wonderful place to live in? I must stop being a coward and someone who is afraid of change.


So you really think you know me well

Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.


Goals in Life

-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



you run away but I will not chase after you

xDANTE
C236 '09
Anton video blog
Baritales
Carmen
Charlene
Charmian
Cher
Elizabeth
Elvyn
Dilys
Geraldine
Grace
Honghoon
HuiLin
Jane
Jason
JingZhi
Jodan
Jonathan
JunHao
JunYan
JunYan's novel
Karean
Michelle
PeiQi
Sylvia
Vincent
Yanling
Yijie
Zh


Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

Everyone judges me but no one knows me. Open your eyes and get back to reality, please.