As time passes, we age. As time passes, we learn. Sometimes I miss the past and I wish I could turn the time back and go through everything again, be it good or bad times. Maybe because I'm 20, I realize that I wish I could stop time now, at this point I just can't bear time passing by so fast. Maybe because it's my personality, there are a lot of things that goes through my mind which does not usually occur to the typical 20 year olds. I do worry. But of things entirely different from others. The only one who can process my thoughts is me, I guess.
I kind of miss the old days. Feel like I'm aging so fast and I am actually scared of growing older. As we grow older, more and more responsibilities pile up. I guess I am scared of responsibilities?
If I age, my parents age. I can't even bear to think of the moment when they will be gone. It's saddening to me.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life