Alot of times, things happen for no apparent purpose. we may not understand it, and sometimes it may even go against what we believe.
but just because we don't understand it, doesn't mean that it doesn't have to happen. who's to say what's right and what's wrong?
perhaps, it is possible to have more than one right answer.
When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream.
Having eyes, but not seeing beauty; having ears but not hearing music; having minds, but not perceiving truth; having hearts that are never moved and therefore never set on fire. These are the things to fear.
When I get lonely these days, I thought to myself so be lonely. Learn your way around loneliness. Make a map of it. Sit with it, for once in your life welcome to the human experience. But never use another person's body or emotions as a scratching post for your unfulfilled yearnings.
Read this and I love it xD
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life