Today was my first time going to the new shopping mall at Katong, I12?
For such a big place, it's quite ridiculous that they have NO atm machines in the shopping mall ._.
The shops there mostly hiring full timers D:
There was a Gong Cha outlet there and apparently Desmond saw me and called me !
Imagine the surprise :p
Upcoming dates..
20th March for my dental and I'm so afraid that I have to extract my wisdom teeth D:
23rd May for my FTT test.. that's damn far from now so I don't really intend to study for it until 20th May or something :p
Been sick these few days and keep being so drowsy the entire morning til evening period @_@
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life