Saturday, March 17, 2012, 2:40 AM

This is my 600th post! Actually, it would be a few thousand already but I deleted all my old posts to remove my past so.. it is the 600th post! I am proud to declare that I work brilliantly under stress! LOL! Shall blog properly tomorrow ^^ and I can finally do the things I want after I submit it! WHOO!

Small update bout recently:
Got back my marks for MP, disappointed.
Officially graduated from Diploma of GET, elated.
Went for a talk hoping to receive testimonial but didn't, pissed.
Met friends due to the talk, glad.

Note to self:

What people don't see, is the inner self of me.
What people don't realize, is the inner pain of mine.
What people don't know, is the hurt I put myself through.
What people don't say, is that I can read it from their eyes.
I am sensitive to people, and things can't avoid my eyes.
But knowing that they hide it, only hurts me ten times more.
So just speak your minds, or shall I force?


So you really think you know me well

Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.


Goals in Life

-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



you run away but I will not chase after you

xDANTE
C236 '09
Anton video blog
Baritales
Carmen
Charlene
Charmian
Cher
Elizabeth
Elvyn
Dilys
Geraldine
Grace
Honghoon
HuiLin
Jane
Jason
JingZhi
Jodan
Jonathan
JunHao
JunYan
JunYan's novel
Karean
Michelle
PeiQi
Sylvia
Vincent
Yanling
Yijie
Zh


Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

Everyone judges me but no one knows me. Open your eyes and get back to reality, please.