Since I was in year 2 of my diploma course, I have been playing with the idea of either being a psychologist or be in the communication media industry. Even after spending a year thinking between this two career paths which are rather different, I could never come to a decision. Now that I am finally graduating from Temasek Polytechnic, I really am more confused than ever.
So I decided to check out the list of programmes Murdoch University offered. Out of the many programmes, there were some that caught my eye. The one that really got my attention was the Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Communication & Media Studies! That is like the exact career path I have always wanted to go. Now with such a choice that allows me to learn both psychology AND communication media, I really am interested. I have always wanted to go down either path but with Murdoch double major programme, I can certainly make this dream come true without fretting which path I should choose!