I don't know why I have to take all this shit from people.
You attitude me and I just take it without saying a word.
You accuse me with that fucking tone of yours and I still just take it.
If this is what a friend is suppose to be?
You suck.
I have feelings too, but in order not to hurt yours or cause any quarrels, I just take it in.
When I am in a bad mood or when I hear something I don't like,
I try to laugh it off and when it fails, I only take it out on myself.
I have never taken it out on my friends before, so why the fuck should I get that from you guys?
I am not even talking about one person here.
I am fucking sick of it.
I have fucking enough stress to kill me already, but I put my fucking emotions aside and try to control it, and then what? I get crap thrown on me for me to deal with?
Do you want me to break down, slash my wrist and let the blood flow dry before you get a hint?
I am so sick of this.
I live for myself yet I have to deal with crap from people like you guys everyday.
And one thing. I mean this in a fucking serious way. Don't ever fucking accuse me if you don't even fucking know the back story. You think you are some saint who knows me? You fucking don't. Given my personality you should know how I am like.
I will never treat friends badly. It doesn't exist in my conscience. If you were my friend, you would know that.
You have broken this trust and things will never go back the way it was. And I realize? You're a hypocrite. You say bout others but you're like them. Exactly like them and sometimes even worse. It makes me sick to the core. Disgusting.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life