Remembering the lines of
" We will always remain as friends right? " "Yes, we will."
How many times has this happened?
Not once once, not twice, not even thrice..
At least five times..
Do you even know how hurt I feel?
Being treated like crap time and time over again by people that I care about?
People that I always am there for whenever they have problems?
Damn, those memories are things I will never forget.
Until now, I can't forget a single one of you.
Be it friends or ex lovers,
what you guys do still hurts..
Whatever,
because the guilt will always be on me,
because I am the only one that cares
while you guys just move along like I never existed.
it's okay.
I'm stronger than this.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life