Damn emotional a talk.
I have so many things running through my mind now.
The numbers of things stressing me out seems to keep multiplying day by day..
I wonder if I can even live through it all?
Feels like everything is seriously bringing me down..
Getting depressed and emotional these days..
Smiling in person, Crying alone.
Even if all these work in the end, will we get the permission that we need?
Will we be granted with what we want?
What if everything in the end proves to be futile?
and everything that we had worked for, turns out to be for nothing?
I don't think I can take that blow.
I don't think I can live on if I lose that battle.
Worries.
Burdens.
Stress..
I hope my anxiety issues don't flare up again.
Damn. I got to be strong.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life