Tuesday, October 11, 2011, 10:01 PM

It hurts me more than you think it does.
The one side that I thought you only showed to me.
You actually show it to her.
It hurts.
A lot.
A lot.
I am constantly reminded of it.
Constantly hurt.
Constantly reminded of the hurt.
You don't even realise it.
Not even half of the pain, have you ever felt.
Not even cutting away my hand can ease the pain.
Because nothing can ease the ache in my heart
when I see two people who shouldn't be together,
like Siamese twins, they stick together
showing sides of one to another.

If i were this close to my ex,
how would you feel.
you would never know,
the hurt that lingers.

secretly,
i wish i could make you feel it.
I wish you could feel the hurt I always am in..


So you really think you know me well

Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.


Goals in Life

-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



you run away but I will not chase after you

xDANTE
C236 '09
Anton video blog
Baritales
Carmen
Charlene
Charmian
Cher
Elizabeth
Elvyn
Dilys
Geraldine
Grace
Honghoon
HuiLin
Jane
Jason
JingZhi
Jodan
Jonathan
JunHao
JunYan
JunYan's novel
Karean
Michelle
PeiQi
Sylvia
Vincent
Yanling
Yijie
Zh


Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

Everyone judges me but no one knows me. Open your eyes and get back to reality, please.