I believe in equality. I believe that everyone has the right to believe in what they wish to believe. I do not believe that people has to be forced to believe something. I believe that belief comes from the heart itself.
I condemn ignorance. I condemn ignorance because people without knowing it hurt others, which in turn causes great harm and starts a cycle that cannot be ended by oneself.
I detest arrogance. Arrogance blinds people from their true self. Not knowing that the world can live without them, they continue their days of boasting.
I detest so many things that makes a human a monster. We choose what we want to be, we choose what is best for us, sometimes in the best of our interest and other times in the best of them. Why don't we choose what is best for us only after considering it wholeheartedly. Instead of thinking in terms of short term, why don't we think far ahead? Plan the route for ourselves. Thus, I believe that I can get to my goal if that is what I really want.
Today is Tuesday since it's 1:07am. I did not sleep on Friday. I slept a little on Saturday and Sunday. Am I going to have a longer sleep tonight? I really wonder, but I doubt that is the case. Sigh, just few more days to presentation.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life