wanted to post pics but got lazy xD
anyway..
ytd night went to the Singapore Flyer with relatives.
yes, the view was nice.
but somehow it got boring since I wasn't with anyone I was close to.
for 30mins.. yes it would be boring.
spend the time talking to my bro.
today..
bought my white guitar :D
and got 3 different shades of purple for the picks xD
as expected from "Purple" girl.
Oh!
and today was my first time eating at soup spoon xD
Had the velvety mushroom soup with the smoked salmon sandwich.
ytd ytd.. which was Thursday xD
I removed my braces!!
like finally ^^
Right now wearing transparent retainers :P
Can't be seen but..
it's a hassle since I have to keep removing before eating.
Major Project grouping is out.
I'm with shaun, syirah, kenneth, ming liang and we will be doing the game by the previous seniors
meaning we need to improve the game @@
the game is called vicinity.
I just hope I don't get assigned to programming roles unless you want to see the game never working LOL
Tuesday is present MGPG while Friday is present BSCG
Good luck to me (:
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life