Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 12:10 AM

I believe that everyone is born to do great things in life.
Some people accomplish it when they are young, others when they grow up.
It does not matter when or where you accomplish them,
it is a matter of whether you open up your eyes to see the chances around you.
It is a matter of whether you are willing to take up the chance to do great things.
Do not live to regret,
Do not spend your days wallowing in misery,
Do not complain that you are never given chances.
If chances were so easy to seize, everyone would have it.
Instead, work hard at attaining those chances on your own.
At least then, even if you fail, you can say you tried your best.
But even by failing, it does not prove anything.
Rather, pick yourself off the ground, stand up on your own two feet, rely on yourself.
Tell yourself:
I can do it.
Because no one can stop you. Believe in yourself and even the greatest things can be accomplished.
That is what I believe in.
I believe that there is a deeper meaning behind life.
The things I face now may constantly bring me down everyday but I believe.
I believe that if I can withstand the troubles now.
I can do great things in the future.
I will do great things in the future.
And the most important thing:
No one can bring you down if you do not let them because your greatest enemy is no other than yourself.


So you really think you know me well

Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.


Goals in Life

-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



you run away but I will not chase after you

xDANTE
C236 '09
Anton video blog
Baritales
Carmen
Charlene
Charmian
Cher
Elizabeth
Elvyn
Dilys
Geraldine
Grace
Honghoon
HuiLin
Jane
Jason
JingZhi
Jodan
Jonathan
JunHao
JunYan
JunYan's novel
Karean
Michelle
PeiQi
Sylvia
Vincent
Yanling
Yijie
Zh


Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

Everyone judges me but no one knows me. Open your eyes and get back to reality, please.