Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 3:13 AM

As opposed to my so "Positive" post previously,
this is a "Negative" post.

Have not been able to sleep the past few nights.
Including today but that's another story.
I don't know why I feel so betrayed right now, stumbling upon that website.
Maybe because I have not been going to that website often, I feel disappointed.
Knowing that I do not know everything makes me feel disappointed at myself.

Not only that, it adds on more to my already depressed mood.

Been crying a lot these past few nights.
Even though I cry for a long time, I still can't fall asleep.

I'm both mentally and physically exhausted.


I remember those times,
when I was down.
You would always be there for me.
I believed in you.
Who would have thought that the one that falls into depression would be you.
I feel like a failure, not being able to be there for you.
I know I can't blame myself, but I still do.
Every time I feel so depressed,
there's no one that can be there for me.
You were the only one that understood me and my thoughts.
You were my soul mate.

No one understands me anymore.
I struggle from within because of that.
There is no outlet for me to vent my frustrations.
Only on me myself.

I will get better.
I always do.
Just how long?
That's the question to wonder.


So you really think you know me well

Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.


Goals in Life

-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



you run away but I will not chase after you

xDANTE
C236 '09
Anton video blog
Baritales
Carmen
Charlene
Charmian
Cher
Elizabeth
Elvyn
Dilys
Geraldine
Grace
Honghoon
HuiLin
Jane
Jason
JingZhi
Jodan
Jonathan
JunHao
JunYan
JunYan's novel
Karean
Michelle
PeiQi
Sylvia
Vincent
Yanling
Yijie
Zh


Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

Everyone judges me but no one knows me. Open your eyes and get back to reality, please.