No one knows exactly how much this is affecting me..
But, it really is affecting me deeply.
I can't function normally everyday.
Every minute I have to spare,
my thoughts wander back to there.
The cycle repeats and I feel like crying again.
This isn't an emo post.
It's me expressing my inner most fears.
What I fear now?
It's the same as most people.
The undecided future.
The question I really want an answer to?
Will there be light at the end of the tunnel?
I know I'll be lying to myself if I say everything will be alright.
Because..
This is my life.
It ain't some soap opera or drama.
Everything isn't planned the way we want it to be.
There are bound to be so many obstacles.
The survivor of this game?
Will depend on if you crack under the pressure.
I think I am cracking under the pressure.
I tell myself..
If I keep worrying,
sooner or later depression is going to start chasing me around again.
But I can't stop thinking about it and worrying.
I don't hope to be depressed,
I don't want to be.
I don't want to have panic attacks either..
I really have no idea what to do.