Entering year 3 in poly soon..
I keep worrying.
I know it's impossible to get marks that are good enough to enter Uni anymore.
I would need a miracle in order for that to happen.
So what shall I do?
My family wants me to go Uni,
my brothers made it into Uni.
The pressure just keeps increasing.
I know my mother understands,
but my dad doesn't.
He never does understand anything.
Always thinking in his own point of view.
Thus..
I really have no idea what to do anymore.
This path I take seems to get longer and longer everyday.
It doesn't seem to have a light ahead amidst all this darkness.
What can be done?
I really have no idea.
But for now..
let's take things one thing at a time I guess.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life