Saturday, January 1, 2011, 3:20 AM

First blog post of 2011! ^^
Happy 2011 everyone!
Have a great year ahead!
I will always be there for you no matter what :)

2010 was an average year.
I met some great people in 2010!
Namely Cher, Grace, Jodan and Chevy!
Have a great time talking to every single one of you guys :)

I fell even more in love with Hongki :x
LOL!
is that even possible? ♥ him the most :3

I met some other new people in school or rather I got closer to some people in school..
meaning I wasn't really close to them initially xD
Namely TK, Guan Hui and Wilson :D
I realised they are actually damn fun to hang out with!

I finally bought my tablet so that I could draw :D
I finally bought my keyboard so that I could play at night :D

Some sad things..
I got separated from Michelle still by our timetable ):
Elvyn might get retained and graduate late.
I failed DBIS.
I'm in the same class as Choon Leong (LOL).
I grew fatter. (yet again)
My retarded brother got even more retarded. (LOL)
My GPA got even lower..
oh wait.. I think it went higher o_O

Okay, I admit. I don't have a good memory so I can't remember much.
So.. basically I'm just crapping in the last few points of the sad stuff xD
Anyway...
All I want to say is..
May everyone have a great 2011 :D along with me of course (:


Love you guys ^^


So you really think you know me well

Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.


Goals in Life

-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



you run away but I will not chase after you

xDANTE
C236 '09
Anton video blog
Baritales
Carmen
Charlene
Charmian
Cher
Elizabeth
Elvyn
Dilys
Geraldine
Grace
Honghoon
HuiLin
Jane
Jason
JingZhi
Jodan
Jonathan
JunHao
JunYan
JunYan's novel
Karean
Michelle
PeiQi
Sylvia
Vincent
Yanling
Yijie
Zh


Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

Everyone judges me but no one knows me. Open your eyes and get back to reality, please.