Thought of changing blog skin,
but then that linked to needing to change tagboard color,
so then i got lazy and decided not to change blog skin.
even though i'm tired of the same old skin again and again.
I really ought to do something about my Maya,
but there's no motivation. :/
been doing nothing the past few days,
just slacking at home.
with a massive headache that's been ongoing for the past few days too.
i realised i don't blog as much as i used to..
is that a good or bad thing? x)
no blogging -> most probably nothing happening
nothing happening -> most probably not emoing
x)
nice pattern!
but seriously there's a limit to everything one can take..
so yep. :)
school starts on the 3rd of Jan,
not looking forward to it though :/
obviously.
I'm turning 19 on 4th Jan!
feels old?
nah, as long as I don't look old :P
not like cher! HAHA!
and i realised i'm very random in this post ._.