Been awhile..
This week was a very hectic week.
ONGD was due on monday while IGAI was due today.
Barely slept more than 15hours since Sunday.
One of my new records.
Surprisingly, I am still quite alert.
Through these few days,
I realised I'm stronger than I thought I was.
I can do things I never knew I could.
I belittle myself often, but somehow the past few days opened my eyes up to a new me.
A new me, I never knew was ever inside of me.
And,
I am rather happy about it.
Monday, IGAI "presentation"
Tuesday, GMAPS test.
I will ace both.
Because I can.
If i put my heart to it.
That, I believe so.
This semester, I will not take a fail for any subject.
I will prove that I can do well.
I will win those that looked down on me.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life