Why is it that some people just can't shut up and don't comment?
Especially when they have no freaking idea what's going on.
They assume they know what's going on, and feel that there's a need to input some stupid comment that has entirely no link to the situation or whatsoever.
If so, aren't those people just one of those fools that think so highly of themselves and feel that they're always right?
Just another one of those egoistic mad person in our life.
And apparently, there's like a truckload of those in my fucking life.
You like saying/ commenting about others.
You like saying people's faults.
Yes, you pointing out my fault is right.
BUT NOT when those faults aren't even real.
You see things from your own point of view, but not in others.
Well, let me tell you.
Your point of view is fucked up.
How I treat others is way different from how I treat you guys.
Because unlike others, you guys act retarded a lot.
No, retarded? I shouldn't even be insulting the retarded people.
You guys act as if you're the only one in the world.
So everything you do? You think you're right.
But as we all know, you're far from being right.
If you can comment on others, why can't others comment on you?
You will find excuses for your actions and simply just put it off.
If so, then who are you to open your freaking mouth and give any comments?
Because none of your comments are true.
If you yourself can't accept something, don't expect others to be able to.
It's like... parents are role models to their children.
So, if you don't want your kids to do the same mistake you do?
Then change it.
If you can't change it, how can you expects your kids to do the same?
Aren't you not being a good role model?
To the kids, " Since my parents do this, why can't I? If it's wrong, why don't they change?"
So there, don't expect me to change until you guys do.
Because you guys are tons worse than me.
It's disgusting that I live with you guys and see these dirty truths everyday.
It urks me so.
I hate this side of things.
I want to go the greener side of everything.
Can I?