I know and I understand.
This is life.
Things will never always go your way.
One minute you're in paradise.
The next you're in hell.
But I will take it as it is.
I will take it in my pride.
If this is what I have to do,
then I will give it my best.
I may not like it.
But I can always make the best of it.
If things don't go my way, I will try my best to make it so.
No one can say that I failed.
Failure or success will be deemed by me. and me alone.
No words anyone say will hurt me.
Because they are merely words.
When words are thrown at you, especially harsh ones.
You have to understand that they are merely taunting you because you have what they don't.
It's simply pure jealousy.
Thus, never get affected by words.
They will just ruin your life.
If I could turn back the clock to that time.
I would have stood my ground.
I would have made everyone understand that, the one to be shamed is you.
Not me.
It never was me.
I never had been an issue, you merely did it out of fun.
But by doing it out of fun, you ruined my life.
But I refuse.
I refuse to let you be a part of my life.
Thus, I can't allow YOU to have that big of an impact in my life.
I will change.
I just need time.