This post is mainly for my own notice lol
Exam revision dates:
Data structure & Algorithms (DSAG)
31st August 2010 (Tuesday)
10 - 11am
Dip GET - LT10
note to self: Go through the whole thing and see if can clarify any doubts
Database Information Systems (DBIS)
1st September 2010(Wednesday)
2-4pm (GET & IMI) *eek i have to see my stupid friend from IMI!
LT2
note to self: same as above xD
Exam dates:
6th September 2010 (Monday)
DBIS
2.30-4.30pm
IT04-04-68
Seat no: 13
7th September 2010(Tuesday)
CARC
2.30-4.30pm
IT01-05-61/62
Seat no: 73
*cannot fail this again! or i will be expelled D:
9th September 2010(Thursday)
DSAG
9.30-11.30am
IT01-05-63/64
Seat no: 42
done.
MUST NOT FAIL ANYTHING D:
or retained another 0.5 years =_=
I know I will get a lot of Ds, but I hope the rest will get Bs at least.
If so, there might be hope!
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life