Thursday, July 1, 2010, 12:18 AM

So.. failed to hand in the modelling assignment before the more than 2 days criteria thing.
But I don't really care, I only hope that the course manager won't ask to talk to me again -.-
Today was an okay day I guess, in a way nice too I guess.
Tomorrow is a nice day.
2 hours of cmsk, 1 hour of dbis lec, 1 hour of APEL.
(Y)
hee.
Anyway, here's my second dedication.
Haha.
Thought hard about who I would dedicate to.
And I would like to dedicate to my brothers (:

To my oldest brother,
You really get on my nerves a lot.
And deep down, I know you have changed.
When I was younger, you used to sabotage me and second bro a lot.
But still, you are my brother.
I guess I'm not as close to you as second bro.
But I still remember the times spent with you, and deep down I know you do love me.
But I guess we don't show it much.
And are always on quarreling terms.
But I know you are still my brother.
Sadly, at 22 you still act like a 10 year old kid.


To my second brother,
You also get on my nerves a lot.
Since you entered army,
you have gotten friendlier. And more mature.
Although you still do get on my nerves but I guess it's better loads.
Still remember how close we were when we were younger.
Always fighting and reconciling in a matter of seconds.
And those hilarious fights we had.
Those times when you would tell me things that no one else in our family know about you.
I guess you still do.. xD
You will always be my brother :)

I guess my purpose for these dedications is for me to clear my mind.
And see which direction in life I wish to head to.
Let's hope I achieve this purpose after these dedications.


So you really think you know me well

Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.


Goals in Life

-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



you run away but I will not chase after you

xDANTE
C236 '09
Anton video blog
Baritales
Carmen
Charlene
Charmian
Cher
Elizabeth
Elvyn
Dilys
Geraldine
Grace
Honghoon
HuiLin
Jane
Jason
JingZhi
Jodan
Jonathan
JunHao
JunYan
JunYan's novel
Karean
Michelle
PeiQi
Sylvia
Vincent
Yanling
Yijie
Zh


Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

Everyone judges me but no one knows me. Open your eyes and get back to reality, please.