If only.
If only there was someone who understands me.
If only you were still here.
If only you knew how much I missed you.
If only you didn't go away.
If only you are here to stay.
If only you didn't die that day.
The only person that understands me,
no matter in thinking, feelings or whatsoever.
The only person I could ever trust fully,
is never ever going to be here again for me.
If only I can just let go.
If only I can learn to trust.
If only I can learn to let out.
If only I could end it all.
Selfish may be the word,
but no doubt it is to me, the best solution.
Dreams can spur you on,
but how much can it spur you?
There is always a limit to the motivation.
But how much setback can one endure?
No one knows exactly,
the things that ever happens.
Everyone assumes and gives comments as though they are the ones I wish to hear.
Not knowing the full situation,
not understand the full situation.
People give comments,
comments that have already been deemed in my head when they spoke, useless.
Completely useless,
without knowing everything, what good are comments?
People have different backgrounds,
different situations.
As I type these, I remember all your encouragement, motivation and your little word of advices.
what's with the emo post?
lol.
Today is yet the day you passed on,
the day you left me.
I never thought I could live this far without you,
you were my pillar.
My support.
Basically my everything.
Every little thing of you, reminds me so much of the memories.
The memories that I try not to forget,
but are all slowly, fading into the emptiness of my heart.
How I wish I can never forget you,
Have never lost you.
I miss you.
I really do.
All i want to do right now,
is curl up into a ball and cry myself to sleep.
Cry away the pain,
cry away the sadness,
cry away the anguish,
cry away the troubles.
isolating myself from this world..