I realised that I have been posting in this blog since 2005. But I deleted the earlier posts.
Due to bad memories.
Somehow wished I didn't.
Because sometimes it's still good to reminisce in the past, no matter if it's sad.
So today, fetched my dad home from airport.
Came home.
Body felt so lethargic.
Took a nap.
Still lethargic but had to head out for dinner.
Ate dinner.
Home-d.
Not much to say about today.
Another dedication.
To a stranger who has ever made my day.
There's many but I shall just say about one.
It didn't happen to me, but rather I saw it and felt it cute.
Waited for the bus a very long time.
When the bus arrived.
It was packed.
Had to stand.
So I stood in front of the reserved seats place.
Saw two old women who was all along on the bus.
And another old women who just boarded.
Straight away.
LIKE STRAIGHT AWAY.
THEY CLICKED.OMG LA.
they could laugh together somemore.
Then they fell asleep.
omo.
Cuteness can?
;x
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life