Currently painting nails soon.
I realise I have 13 nail polishes, which 5 is black xD
I guess I like painting nails xD
Anyway, third dedication.
To my dreams,
I used to have dreams, but as the years passed.
All the dreams faded along with the years.
But I recently realised I would like to start a boutique.
With someone I love.
Making it my future would be what I want.
And I doubt this time the dream will fade.
I will strive hard for this dream.
My last dream was if I'm right,
game designer.
But as time passed, I realised it was just something I randomly clinged on to for a short time.
Blinded by it, I cluelessly fumbled along.
But I wished I didn't sometimes, yet it's a good thing too.
Since it led me to meeting you. :D
Anyway, this time, I won't let my dream just slip away from my clutches.
I will work hard.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life