Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 12:10 AM

I have decided for the next 30 post, I'm going to dedicate a post to someone/ something.
First post goes to my best friend.
To say a best friend would be hard to define.
But.I know that the one person that I put as a best friend is.
obviously ang ang xD

To Lt,
Best friends, usually to many are measured by the number of years they have been close together.
I have known you since sec1, but we weren't much closer until sec2.
I remember those times we had talking on the phone with our record timing to be, I think 7 hours?
We talked about so much nonsense that I can't remember already.
But briefly along the lines of Maple and Audi xD
And then sec3 and 4 came, we separated into different classes.
In those 2 years, I did miss u :$
No more crapping about and stuff.
We were on different levels and all, but that didn't make us drift apart.
Which I'm amazed, because usually everyone drifts apart when they are no longer in the same class.
But I guess, both of us didn't had much friends in our sec3 and 4 class, so we didn't drift :P
So I guess, in a way it was a good thing too!
O levels, a surprise.
Because I always felt you were the smarter one.
Your marks always won me in terms of L1R4,
and when we went to mac to study, you were the one practicing ( a little) while I was slacking.
Still remember, we ate mac like crazy and collected all the Olympic cups :3
And then we got back our o level results.
Still remember, our poly choices.
Mostly ( top 5) we put the same.
Hoping to be in the same course.

But alas, we didn't.
you got into engine school while i got into IT school.
To tell you the truth,
when poly started.
We were starting to drift.
Felt kind of disappointed.
But then, holidays came.
We had the ring and stuff.
We started to maple together like crazy.
The gap between us closed.
Was happy about that, because it felt like the good ol' days.
And until now, I guess we haven't really drifted apart.

All in all, I just want to tell you these simple words.
Thanks for being there when I need you. And for being my friend. :)

Oh, and you reminded me.
The countless amount of our pocket money we spent on the 20cent game ;x
getting so many token and exchanging for prizes.
Then playing with the prizes xD
still remember those memories.
And we sometimes got embarrassed to play it since we were like so old le xD
So many memories accompany the 20cent game thing that it's too much to say :3


So you really think you know me well

Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.


Goals in Life

-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



you run away but I will not chase after you

xDANTE
C236 '09
Anton video blog
Baritales
Carmen
Charlene
Charmian
Cher
Elizabeth
Elvyn
Dilys
Geraldine
Grace
Honghoon
HuiLin
Jane
Jason
JingZhi
Jodan
Jonathan
JunHao
JunYan
JunYan's novel
Karean
Michelle
PeiQi
Sylvia
Vincent
Yanling
Yijie
Zh


Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

Everyone judges me but no one knows me. Open your eyes and get back to reality, please.