I guess I'm someone that thinks a lot.
Have been thinking of many things these few days.
Things not only personal but rather globally.
World cup has started for quite some already.
And I guess it being held in South Africa is a good thing ^^
It gives the children in South Africa a chance for education.
Did you know that 72 million children have no access to education?
And 60% of them are from South Africa and they are mainly girls.
So I should be grateful that I have a chance at education right?
But somehow, it just doesn't motivate me.
It's not exactly what it feels. But things are hard to explain.
Have been having this deep yearning more and more to do a part in making the world a better place to live in.
Weird.
Before I die, I wish to at least play a part in at least one child's life.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life