I feel down.
Really, really down.
Somehow, when they talk about you.
I feel a tinge of hurt in my heart.
Even though we have been apart for so many days.
Is it regret?
I really don't know.
But I wish I could never hear your name ever again.
I know it's impossible since all of us are always together.
But seeing you,
that false smile.
It hurts me like hell.
Having been with you for so long, being one of the few that can tell when you're really smiling.
It's been a long time since I saw you smile.
Did it really hurt you that bad?
I would feel guilty.
But I'm way past that.
Today's outcome was decided by you when you chose to do it.
So it's your fault and not me.
But still, I tend to feel that tinge of hurt.
Life moves on, there's no use staying in the past.
Live and let live.
What does not kill us, makes us stronger.
Whenever I'm alone, I tend to emo.
Mainly because I have a lot of time on my hands.
Letting me think of everything that has happened.
Memories that I wish I could throw away are abundant.
But still in a way, they make me stronger.
They are the lessons of life, without learning, who can grow, right?