Have not been blogging regularly as usual.
Always run out after some time.
LOL.
Might be a long post?
So this past 3 weeks have been kind of hectic.
in a way.
lol
first 2 weeks was due to project @_@
this week was test but mainly because I was rushing my work to be submitted.
due to work, sacrificed so many days of going out with love.
could not go out.
worked up a fair temper on tuesday.
Lt and love knows only.
not going to say the reason out.
dont feel like.
well, i just want to thank Lt.
you're the first person i thought of when i was so emo.
you also came through in a way, glad to have a friend like u (:
tues, met Lt ans Selvi in the library. then went off to opposite school to eat lunch.
BIG LUNCH :D
me and love ordered two bowls of ban mian ( $2.50 each), char kway teow (BIG $4), hokkien mee ( not sure think $3) and two cans of green tea :3
Big appetite couple ^^
Love you :3
then the rest was staying in school until 10?;x
tomorrow, finally going to go out with love ^^
oh yeah, it has been 1 year and 15days since we have been together.
next aim?
2years!
Oh! you owe me my 1 year gift ): *pouts*
and I owe you your 1 year gift (: *grins*
Love the way you are there for me.
whether in my heart or right next to me.
Love the way you hold my head when i'm asleep.
Just to make sure I don't hit my head.
Love the way you cover my ears when I'm asleep.
Just to block out those noisy people on the bus.
Love the way you endure my tempers.
Because you understand me so.
Love the way you tickle me.
Whenever I start to crap :3
Just love you for you're my love.
and I wonder what would happen if I were to forced to be without you.
I wonder.
I think.
And then I abandon.
Because I know, worrying won't help.
Live it to the fullest for now.
Am I right, love? (: