I admit I don't like it at all.
Not even a bit.
But that's life.
And, sometimes.
We just have to live with it.
I am trying my best to just ignore.
I really am.
Because the truth is,
it is far from what I think.
So what is the use of it all?
I really don't know.
Maybe,
it just the way I'm suppose to live with it.
In a pool of hatred and jealousy.
But I will deal with it.
From now on?
I will never show anyone that side of me.
I will not complain.
I will deal with it my own way.
Be it crying myself to sleep
or cutting my life away.
I will deal it my way.
I will never drag anyone into it.
Because it just is not worth it.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life