I just realised so many people seem to be getting insomnia these days ._.
Is it the weather or something affecting it?
I don't know.
But I'm pretty glad it didn't hit me hard :3
Only distractions causes me to not sleep xD
And SUCKS!
I still have not recovered D: <
Gah. ):
Sorry to G :3
You keep spamming me until I also lazy sms back le :3
Sorry > <
Just that you always catch me at the wrong moment and I'm moodless and don't wish to reply.
Well, let's see.
RESULTS OUT TMR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T_T
I think.
LOL.
And addiction to facebook games is whiling away and is not as bad as it used to be.
Now just enter, save then quit.
Check on it next day or something xD
So..
Movies movies.
Movies I watched the past few days consist of..
Alice in the wonderland.
Zombieland.
HSM3 :X
I love you, Beth Cooper
Nanny diaries
and some others I just can't remember ._.
Books yet to be read finish and will soon be read finish.
I'm sure in a week. Or less.
Jade, forever in my heart.
Handle with care.
Dog-head.
Exit-A.
The Escape.
Before I knew him.
Blaze.
Psych: Mind over Magic.
A fraction of the whole.
Second wives club.
Hm.. piano songs.
Loads.
Can never be learnt finish :3
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life