Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 9:20 PM

I have a lot of things on my mind and a lot of rants to be made.
haha.
so bear with it or just skip this post.
I don't know what the hell is wrong with my mum.
One minute she finally stops acting crazy and then the next?
Crazy again.
For nothing, she keeps finding trouble with me.
But seriously, I have a lot of things to say about her.
But saying about her only makes my blood boil and gets me pissed all over again.
So just skip her.

Next,
I hate these sort of people.
One, they want people to treat their things well but they don't treat your things well in the first place.
Second, another one is they accuse you of things when they themselves do it.
Plainly?
They do not have the right to do so unless they themselves change.
Hate these types a lot.
Sometimes I wonder,
what the fuck is wrong with my family.
No, seriously.
Even my bros.
Fucking annoying people to the max.

Next would be the oogp issue.
Have given a lot of thought to it.
I swear, I have spent a lot of time on this issue.
Gah,
so many things to consider.
Factors troubling the issue also.
But who knows.
It may be for the better?
Never know.

Tomorrow,
uncle's bday.
buffet at dont know which hotel.
sian to the max! :(


So you really think you know me well

Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.


Goals in Life

-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



you run away but I will not chase after you

xDANTE
C236 '09
Anton video blog
Baritales
Carmen
Charlene
Charmian
Cher
Elizabeth
Elvyn
Dilys
Geraldine
Grace
Honghoon
HuiLin
Jane
Jason
JingZhi
Jodan
Jonathan
JunHao
JunYan
JunYan's novel
Karean
Michelle
PeiQi
Sylvia
Vincent
Yanling
Yijie
Zh


Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

Everyone judges me but no one knows me. Open your eyes and get back to reality, please.