Don't know how to say this.
But I regret.
And I have learnt my lesson.
From now on?
I'm never going to tell anyone anything.
Because why?
The reason I know.
I will never say.
But time and time again it happens.
But guess what?
Forget it.
Because I do not want to rely on anyone ever again.
Be wise.
Think smart.
Act fast.
Because the truth is never what it seems to be.
Yet again.
The strong mask crumbles.
And the tears fills my eyes.
I will change.
This holiday.
There is a lot of time.
I will use this time to change.
I will no longer be that girl who used to need people to accompany just to meet someone.
I will be outgoing even if it kills me.
Yay.
*put that smile back on the face*
Yet another day is placed ahead of me.
Get ready that smile and that mask.
Do not let anyone sense that upset in me.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life