So..
Slept at 2plus in the morning yesterday,
woke up at 6plus.
Did some stuff,
then prepared.
Straightened hair today :D
Uhm.
Went to one of my mum's first mum's son's house. (confuse people only xD)
Received 10 red packets there then went home.
After that,
My aunt came.
Received another red packet.
So far, have 13 red packets.
Found out third day of CNY no need go out :D
YAY!
I predict tmr will get at least 4 more? I can't remember xD
And too lazy to count xD
I don't know what to wear tmr xD
Fail~
Today was a shy day when went to visit.
Lol.
Don't like people to comment some stuff.
Lol. very shy.
xD
Now watching The Lost Room on channel 5 and downloading loads of applications through the itouch :3
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life