First post of Feb!
Well, people who have known me well enough,
should know very well.
I HATE BACKSTABBERS.
In fact, to hell with them!
There should be a punishment for all backstabbers.
They should be literally stabbed in the back >:D
They suck and should be brought to hell la.
Ruin my mood nia all the time.
Another thing.
My mum.
She's been acting like retarded lately la. =-=
Everything also make noise.
From small to big.
All also must make noise.
I have enough stress already.
I don't need additional stress from her la.
Tsk.
But nvm.
Maybe it's menopause xD
Today lunch was Hawaiian pizza at Pizza Hut.
Then dinner,
mum cooked lobster, escargot, scallop and mushroom soup ;D
Shiokness~
Anyway, off to do stuff.
P.S BACKSTABBERS DAI NAO WILL YA?!
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life