How do I start this post?
Have really lots of things to say.
Anyway,start it off with what have been happening.
Have not been sleeping much these days because of the fact there's a lot of reports needing to be handed in.
Now, need do sociology and world issues.
Today, went NUS for the Japan Study Fair.
Reached home 9plus?
Then watched tv until 12 lolol.
Now then starting on hw ba.
I don't like the way you have changed,
thus I don't like talking to you either.
Nonetheless, you are my friend and I did promise you I would help you.
But I can't go through that same thing again.
It was like sheer torture.
I can't put myself up for that again.
Not again.
I wish I could,
but I know this time.
I might not stop.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life