Feel so tempted to delete all the post in this blog again.
If i had not deleted all my old post.
I would have roughly 1.2k posts by now.
Know what?
I feel like washing my hands off everything.
What anyone wants to do,
It will be up to them.
I will not take a step in anymore.
Not my problem right?
I have enough problems to keep me busy,
I do not need anyone to add on to.
My anger.
Frustration.
Hopelessness.
Wavering hope.
Emo.
Depress.
Sad.
Pissed.
Irritated.
Agitated.
Just leave me alone.
I just need that 2weeks to come quickly.
Will use the 2weeks to vent off everything.
Can spend time alone.
Go places to emo where no one can ever find me.
Do not need to account to anyone my whereabouts.
Just some time for me to find peace and tranquility.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life