Wasn't online at all yesterday because I knocked out after vomitting.
Haven't been feeling well recently.
I realise I always put up a strong front infront of some people.
But no matter how strong I am, I can break down at any moment.
It's getting more and more tiring to control my emotions.
I flare up easily, I cry easily.
Most importantly, I get very stressed.
Yesterday... can't remember ._.
Only know I passed up PACT analysis thingy.
What else?._.
I completely have no idea.
Anyway, think I will do the installation of windows 7 another time.
Lazy back up now.
Lol.
Today..
Only had 1hour of CARc tutorial.
Knocked out :X
Watched michelle play pokemon stadium on her lappy's nintendo 64 emulator
Watched until I couldn't take it anymore.
Just give up, lie on table sleep.
Lol.
Still having flu and sore throat.
Starting to sneeze more.
Lmao.
I want you to know.
I will make this work.
It will last long.
Believe it or not.
I won't ever give you up.
I will treasure you.
And I promise.
From now on, if I'm angry.
The first thing I will do is not punch the wall or any self abusing stuff.
I will hug you until my anger subside (:
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life