i dont give a fucking damn anymore.
you want to do what.
you go ahead and do.
just stop lying to me.
do i look stupid?
do i look like i can't find out?
don't fucking lie to me.
i can't fucking stand it anymore.
maybe, it should never have happened.
maybe things would have been better.
I don't know anymore.
really dont.
what should i do?
i dont even know.
but why the fuck must i be treated like a fool?
time and time again.
I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT ANYMORE.
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?
fuck it.
stop it.
after all my explanation,
you still don't can't see things from my point of view.
you are being fucking selfish, you know that?
why must i keep seeing things from your point of view.
why must it be me who always say sorry for everything,
regardless if it's my fault.
why can't you just spare a thought for me?
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life