Hm, today was a not bad day? ;X
Morning was late for sociology @@ but I think I wasn't marked late even though I went in at like... 920 or 925?
Then after was world issue.
Had the test.
Was first to finish ;D
Not that it meant I could do..
more of nothing to write.
LMAO.
I crapped all the way through ;x
After school went out.
After that went T1 challenger find bros and mum.
Bought new laptop cooler and portable speaker.
The speaker is 40++
Also bought a mini vacuum.
Tomorrow gonna buy clothes haha.
Dad now in China.
When he comes back to Singapore, I will most probably get my new phone (:
My mp3 also spoiling le.
Waiting until it spoils before i buy new mp3.
Haha.
Or maybe just use my itouch.
But I don't like itunes.
So most probably getting another creative product (:
now... gonna pack my table so that I have space for my stuff ;D
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life