Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong?
Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong?
Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong?
Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong?
Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong?
Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong?
Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong?
Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong?
Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong? Am I wrong? Was I wrong?
I can't help it.
These words keeps going through my head.
I can't seem to find an answer to this question anywhere.
But nobody,
nobody can help me.
I just seem to keep failing. falling. failing. falling. losing hope.
who am I? what do I want? I don't have an answer to these either.
who can save me from this drowning pool of sorrow.who? I can't stop crying.does anyone know.know how torned up my heart is?im trying my best to smile.to laugh when jokes are made.but deep down, im far from happy.i havent felt real happiness for awhile.no. i have lost that feeling.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life