Wednesday was spent rushing CARc report.
Slept two hours.
Ytd slept two hours.
Actually both less than two.
My life is like a lie.
Everyday when I'm outside.
I smile.
When I reach home at night.
I cry to my heart's content.
I can't help but worry.
I can't help but remember.
I can't help but try to be the person I hope I can be.
One that is willing to do anything for anyone.
Willing to be treaded upon by people just to see them happy.
I try.
I am.
But I am not happy.
At all.
I can't not be that type of person.
I just can't.
Do you know how sad I feel?
Right now?
To know the truth from someone else.
And not from you.
It hurts a lot.
Really a lot.
And all I can feel is the tears rolling down my cheeks.
and the hurt in my heart.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life