No more emo posts from now on (:
Will try my best to keep my blog depress free.
No matter what happens to me.
I will keep it inside of me (:
No worries.
I won't die.
I will fall.
But.
I will stand again (:
Because you gave me the power to.
With this life of mine.
I will carry out both our dreams.
No matter big or small.
I will always miss you.
Turtle <3 the fivesome will always miss you (:
It's time for us to move on.
Carry on with our lives.
For her sake.
Let's live life to the fullest!
Gogogo :D
Currently, doing iHCI project.
We were initially doing on iphone but then came to realise that Justin's group also doing iphone.
So we changed it to itouch @_@
Haha.
But no worries!
Everything will be done soon :D
I will smile.
Smile because I know you want me to smile.
I can't gurantee that I will always smile.
But when I cry.
I know that you will always be looking down on me.
I will pull through all of these.
Because you want me to.
I miss you. <3
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life