Have been having some problems with a lot of different people.
Internal conflict between the girls.
And some conflict with M.
Hope to settle all these real soon.
We have known each other for so many years.
We met through an unexpected way and we stayed on to be friends for so long.
Just because of this one incident, you guys wanna blow it all away?
Isn't it time to open your eyes and look at this situation with a clear mind?
Get out of your drunken stupor and look over all these.
No doubt, they say that when it comes down to friends.
You can have tons of sister, brothers or even boyfriends.
The only thing that really matters is that.
Who were the ones that were there for you in your time of need.
The text and memo I've kept in my mind for the so many years.
They are words and actions I will never forget.
And if this ends.
Then, it's fate.
But I'm still glad.
Because I know I have met you guys in my life.
To cherish is different as compared to have.
We never really cherish what we have until we lose it.
And as we are losing it now.
We seem to hold on to it even more dearly than before.
But what's lost.
Is hard to get back.
Will we go back to the way we once were?
I doubt so.
But I hope so.
And to M.
You say you're my pain and I'm your pain.
You tried to change me.
But the results weren't what you expected.
Then tell me.
Tell me exactly what do you want.
I tried my best.
I tried to be the friend that you needed.
But everything seemed to backfire.
One day you were fine.
And the next, you were not.
I can't help until you speak out loud.
Countless chances have passed.
But you have to admit.
There were countless of improvements.
We got to know one another better.
It's like a curse.
But I believe we can find the remedy.
I don't want to lose these friendships.
Because all of you are important in my life.
You may not know.
But you are.
Really.
Some friends do not have to be spoken about.
Because you knowing that they are the best is the most wonderful thing ever.
People need not know about their existence and connection with you.
Because this connection is something wonderful.
It's something you wish to keep to yourself.
Something you wish will never change.
Sometimes.
You've got to love the way god makes fun of you.
Sidenote.
Not feeling well today.
Vomit a few times already today.
Lmao.
Coughing a little and sneezing a little ba.
The problem is more of that I feel like fainting at certain time.
Feeling sucky ):
Anyway, Happy 17th Birthday Liu Ting (:
17 le.
One more year to 18 and we go drink together (:
Tomorrow is iHCI presentation for the project.
Not prepared.
Scared.
Nervous.
No choice.
Have to wear smart casual.
Don't know what's that.
Shall just wear Polo tee with collar plus jeans and sneakers? (:
She said no shorts, bermudas or open toed shoes including slippers.
So.
I never wear any of those ma :D