7th novemberWoke up early because went shopping for new clothes.
Bought a lot :3
Like.. 3shirts, 1 skirt, 1 ankle boots, 1 pumps, 1 sneaker, 1 vest and 1 jacket
:D
Was happy :D
Then blah blah blah until evening.
Went meet relatives for dinner because they said they wanted to celebrate that my korkor got his driving licence.
So went eat zi char at katong area.
Then went to sit in my uncle's new car which makes me want to buy a convertible in the future :D
Then went some place to drink.
Drank lychee martini, bloody mary and tried singapore sling for fun :3
Mummy didn't drink her martini finish so I drink for her :3
Super long never drink le ;D
Then reached home.
Super tired.
Nearly fell asleep but korkor scare me so I became very awake
;x
Then watched Coma on channel U and chucky on channel 5
:D
Love chucky!
He sho cute :3
Just don't find me can le ^^
8th NovemberNothing happened today.
Except I was awake at 9am like that because korkor and mummy fighting ._.
Super noisy.
And.
OMG LA.
IM GONNA BECOME A FAT PIG LA.
lunch.
=_=
I ate two bowls of wonton mee soup.
1 curry puff.
1 duck rice.
IM GOING TO BE FAT D:
Nothing much le xD
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life