What I really really wanted to say today.
I didn't manage to say.
I know that for everything you do, you should always consider the consequences first.
And I do know if I did say it out, many of you would be offended.
Maybe it's just time to end these.
I'm not who you guys want me to be.
Never was and never will.
The times we had together though.
It will be memories I will never forget.
I love you (:
Currently feeling like crap.
Went dental this morning.
Think I kinda regretted my colour choice :O
My teeth hurts right now.
And I'm no longer tired.
Ironic not?
Slept 2hours plus yesterday then today napped for maybe a total of 1hour and 30minutes.
Supposed to be tired now.
But I just am not tired.
Too many stuff on my mind for me to just switch it off and lay my body to rest.
If I don't find those answers soon.
I think I might just become crazy.
The suspension.
The tension.
Everything.
It's killing me.
Reminds me of the song. It's killing me softly xD
Ok that was random sidetrack.
I wish so much that when I wake up tomorrow.
Everything would be all fine.
But I know that would just be a dream.
...
Forget it.
No more mood.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life