Today was the first day of school for semester 1.2.
Slept at 640am and woke up at 740am.
Lol.
Couldn't sleep.
Had a nervous feeling, anxious and very wrong images in my mind.
Kept seeing things I didn't want to see.
School made me feel inferior like fuck?
Had OOGP.
Everyone seemed to know how to do except me.
Felt fucking useless as always.
Just once.
Just once I wish I was willing to use my brains.
After 3hours of OOGP lab, it was 2hours of OOGP lecture.
Johnathan Chee lectured, and I think he's a freaking good lecturer.
Made me understand rather a lot.
int x=5;
x+=2;
x=x+2;
x=7;
In Johnathan Chee's way.
Shout to the computer ( feels so ._. )
Reserve x inside is 5.
then blah blah x is now 7.
Also.
The global and local thing.
local is start from { and die at }
And I just realise world issues today also keep global and local.
Lol!
CARc was okay.
Lecturer was funny but i had no mood so didn't laugh much.
Overall today not really in the mood until school ended.
Lol.
Now downloading visual studio.
520KB/s ._.
11% 404MB out of 3.3GB
._.
Michelle cant download so after downloading.
Got to paste it into her thumbdrive.
Bored.
Blurh.
Bye.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life