Thursday, October 22, 2009, 11:05 PM

School was ....
school.
Lol.
Just like rosannah always say.
I seriously suck at OOGP.
Feel like a fucking failure.
Lmao.
But nbm.
I believe sooner or later sure can do better.
Today was fucking tiring.
._.
Ouhkay, realised Im getting more vulgar.
Shall cut it down ;x
morning at 9 was cmsk3
wth la the formal presentation in week dont know what.
so lame =_=
then 2hours break, went library with mich.
then after that was iHCI lecture.
Was so so so so tired.
wanted sleep but couldn't.
After that was one hour break.
Something lame happened.
;x
I forgot lecture ended early so Mich was eating halfway until left the cucumbers, which she wanted to eat.
I thought 2pm was OOGP lab so i said late le.
And she threw away, we went to lab then realised.
We were 1hour early.
=_= diao anot.
Lol.
Then slacked awhile in another lab watching some youtube videos.
Without youtube, what would the world be like today :X
hahaha.
after that OOGP.
Failure ):
then after OOGP was my sociology lecture.
A bit boring.
Ppt slides consisted of.
The origins of sociology.
originated in europe after some revolutionary things.
then it had something to do with karl marx.
i think if i remember correctly, karl marx is the guy that inspired communism.
Is it? ._.
forgot.
Lol xD
Anyway, just to slightly revise.


#include
using namespace std;
int main()
{
for (int x=20; x<=80; x++)
{
if (x%4==0){
cout<< x<< endl;
}
}
return 0;
}


So you really think you know me well

Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.


Goals in Life

-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



you run away but I will not chase after you

xDANTE
C236 '09
Anton video blog
Baritales
Carmen
Charlene
Charmian
Cher
Elizabeth
Elvyn
Dilys
Geraldine
Grace
Honghoon
HuiLin
Jane
Jason
JingZhi
Jodan
Jonathan
JunHao
JunYan
JunYan's novel
Karean
Michelle
PeiQi
Sylvia
Vincent
Yanling
Yijie
Zh


Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

Everyone judges me but no one knows me. Open your eyes and get back to reality, please.